As a Santa Barbara native, Dusty Baker’s established reputation and knowledge of the local market seamlessly integrates into a successful real estate career which comprises of designations such as “Agent of the Year” and “Top 40 Under 40.” He has helped clients buy and sell over $170,000,000 in real property throughout Santa Barbara, Montecito, Goleta and Carpinteria.
Known for his professionalism and fun-natured personality, Dusty prides himself in truly connecting with his clients to help them achieve their goals while enjoying the process.
Throughout his tenure in real estate, Dusty has educated and influenced thousands of colleagues in the industry through his speaking and writing. His writing portfolio includes writing articles for top real estate news source www.Inman.com and authoring the foreword for the Amazon best-selling book, From The Top. He has also spoken as a marketing specialist on a national level at conferences and real estate offices.
Dusty emphasizes robust marketing, skillful negotiating and concierge-level service. Buying and selling luxury real estate deserves nothing but the finest attention to detail, both in business practice and client experience. Dusty strives for excellence in every aspect of his business.
Powered by his brokerage, Sotheby's International Realty, Dusty is able to provide a concierge-level service and unprecedented horsepower in his business. The sale of a significant home is truly noteworthy. To represent a home of distinction requires highly-qualified real estate professionals with global reach and local expertise. Founded in 1976, the Sotheby’s International Realty brand is a unique and distinctive network of brokerage agencies offering a wide selection of luxury homes, estates and properties for sale throughout the world.
- “40 Under 40” (Pacific Coast Business Times 2015)
- “Agent of the Year” (Keller Williams Realty Santa Barbara/Montecito 2015)
- Author of foreword for real estate book From The Top (Amazon best seller)
- Ranked Top 1% of agents in Southern SB County for buyers represented (2014 & 2016)
- “Best stories of 2015” – Inman News
- Panel speaker for Inman Connect San Francisco 2015 (sold out event, 2,000 attendees)
- Speaker for #RECAPTIVATE (Real estate's first ever virtual summit)
- Teacher at ActiveRain University (*published the first e-course of the university)
- Inman’s “Top 18 Inspiring Real Estate Instagram Accounts to Follow”
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Reality Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
- Rotary Club of Montecito (board member)
- The Foundation for the Rotary Club of Montecito Foundation (board member)
- Santa Barbara Young Life
- Heal The Ocean
- Transition House
- Santa Barbara Food Bank
- Alpha Thrift